A multitude in perfect uniformed order,
Soldiers ready to assume the world,
Rank and file
Fiery bombs or fragrant magnolia
Coexist in discordant harmony
In my dictionary.
They lay scattered all around
On the ceiling and at the window
Glowing on the painted stars
In the sky beyond the horizon,
Buried in my imagination.
A whisper, a battle cry,
I sing weep and rage
Loud silent screams
Tear my soul away
Tears and drops of blood
My silence remains white, unstained
Ink and paper not shaking hands.
Words words words
I toss Hamlet's paper away into the basket.
Soldiers ready to assume the world,
Rank and file
Fiery bombs or fragrant magnolia
Coexist in discordant harmony
In my dictionary.
They lay scattered all around
On the ceiling and at the window
Glowing on the painted stars
In the sky beyond the horizon,
Buried in my imagination.
A whisper, a battle cry,
I sing weep and rage
Loud silent screams
Tear my soul away
Tears and drops of blood
My silence remains white, unstained
Ink and paper not shaking hands.
Words words words
I toss Hamlet's paper away into the basket.
Lovely it....words, words, words.....
ReplyDelete